We have join the British Council international schools programme and we are working towards the ‘International School Award’
The International School Award is an accreditation scheme for curriculum-based international work in schools.
The scheme provides recognition for teachers and their schools working to instill a global dimension into the learning experience of all children and young people.
The ISA supports schools to develop the following:
- An international ethos embedded throughout the school
- A majority of pupils within the school impacted by and involved in international work
- Collaborative curriculum-based work with a number of partner schools
- Curriculum-based work across a range of subjects
- Year round international activity
- Involvement of partner schools and the wider community in the UK
For more information please follow the links to the British Council or the International School Award Website.