Ferndale Community School Student Council has the full support of the Headteacher, Governors, Staff and Students. The group has been set up to work in partnership with staff to support organisational change, improve the learning experience for all and bring a new dimension to the school. The group will work to support the School vision statement, “Believe – Achieve – Succeed”.
The aims of the group are:
- To work in partnership with all staff;
- To give students a voice;
- To bring out the best in the School;
- To develop the skills of both the staff and the students;
- To support the School staff make organisational changes that further support students and families;
- To raise standards of achievement throughout the School;
- To improve working relationships for both students and staff.